Friday, October 10, 2008

Bella Befana Bazaar 2008

Phew, it is finally winding down! The Bazaar was a great success, and today was my first day to be able to actually do things other than the Bazaar wrap-up. Don't worry, I am still confirming numbers with vendors, and I just received the following e-mail from one vendor. Should I be jealous?

"I agree with the totals.thanks for your hard work.come see me when you can.Your husband is a doll,so refined,what a pleasure."

I love it! My husband is definitely a refined person when it comes to what this vendor was selling - wine.

Anyways, the weekend, as well as the preceding week, was super stressful, but we made lots of money, and it was great fun.

AND, my friend Michelle and I discovered a new DG in our midst - one who has been there since last year! It's so fun to see DGs come out of the woodwork. We all agreed that we need to do something very Delta Gamma soon.

Well, I have been procrastinating. I need to do housework that has been neglected for awhile. After all, my friend Heather is coming over tomorrow to see Texas stomped on by Oklahoma. Well, that's my take, not hers.

And then, my friend Ginny is getting here Tuesday! We're planning on going to see where George Clooney's house is in Lake Como, and then on to Slovenia and Croatia. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I smell a hope group!