Thursday, May 22, 2008

Scorpion Watch 2008

For those who don't know, I am currently in the midst of Scorpion Watch 2008. A live scorpion somehow trapped himself in the light fixture in my bedroom -- and has still not died. It has now been eight days.

I have alternated between sleeping on my downstairs couch and my guest bedroom, as I cannot fathom trying to sleep with that thing click-clacking around above my bed in the dark.

In a win for Italian commerce, we finally heard back on Chris' lost bag from Alitalia. This is from his trip to Romania, oh, back in March (!). They found it. I think it's in Rome. I am not holding my breath that it will make it to Venice.

Another update: I will be making a trip home to the States in late June/early July, and will probably be in the vicinity of Arkansas/Oklahoma! I will keep you posted...

No comments: