Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's Really August?

Wow, things have been moving along at a fast pace lately. This is my second year chairing our Bazaar, and it's about that time of year where I have a zillion meetings every day, and a neverending list of things to do. That sounds like a complaint, but I love it.

Chris comes home in about a month - and then naturally leaves for another one in January. If that's not enough, he has Squadron Officer School in Nov/Dec. It's taken me about a week to get over that one.

If it's about to be your last fall in Italy, where would you want to spend it? Montgomery, Alabama, of course. I will be going with him, so if anyone wants to come see us in Montgomery, you are more than welcome.

In what is a good news/bad news kind of thing (for us), our friends Heather and Trent are actually moving to Montgomery right about that time, so I'm excited to be able to spend more time with them there.

That's the update for now. The traveling has slowed down quite a bit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys will have to come down to PC for a visit!