Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gelato Cake


I quickly wanted to let all the Aviano-area people know about a great find. My dad's birthday was last week while he was here, and before the baby was born, my mom and I went out in search of a cake we could order. We pretty much knew that we would be unable to do much on my dad's birthday, but we still wanted to do something special for him.

So, we were able to order a fabulous cake from Il Gelateria in Aviano (the one at the gray mall). It was tasty (two flavors of gelato) and absolutely beautiful. You can see in the picture all the work they did with meringues and chocolate to make it a work of art. It was also inexpensive! They also were able to customize it with my dad's name. Molto buono!

I highly recommend this place for any cake orders you might have in the future!

No comments: