Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lake Barcis


On Saturday, we decided that we absolutely must get out of the house to enjoy the sunshine. It was a gorgeous day - sunny and not too hot!

So, we drove the twenty minutes or so into the mountains to Lake Barcis. We were rewarded with gorgeous views! The water was an amazing color that only glacier water can give you, and the sky and mountains were spectacular.

We took advantage of the great walking/biking path and walked around a portion of the lake. It was just a nice relaxing day. I would love to get to the lake more frequently to walk.

Jackson update: I probably should not say this, or I will jinx it - but we've had great stretches of sleep for the past few nights! Jack is turning his days and nights around, which is fantastic for his parents (especially his dad who had an early mission this morning!).

I feel like we are slowly getting into a routine, and I might just get to Bible study one of these days.

Chris' parents are arriving on Saturday for two weeks. I hope we will get out for some good day trips while they are here!

No comments: