Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm Back...

...in Italia! It was way too short of a trip. I really do miss being back in the States, and seeing my family. I am thrilled that I finally got to meet my nephew. We're BFF's now.

I got to have a great time in the States, and now I need to get back to real life here. The worst part of my trip was leaving my debit card at one of the newsstands in the BWI airport. By the time I realized what had happened, it was closed for the night and my plane was about to leave. Luckily, my parents helped me put a hold on the card, so now I've got to get a new one. What a terrible ending to a great trip!

But, I did come home to find that Chris left me an Easter basket! He is in Romania right now, but took the time to do that for me. He's a great guy!

1 comment:

Dyllan's Dependents said...

I think you should come back this summer and visit me in NYC. Won't that be fun????