Friday, March 28, 2008

$500 To Burn

My friend, Heather P., and I had a mission today - we had $500 of an organization's money to burn on prizes, and we needed to spend it wisely. So, we headed to Venice for a beautiful day of spending someone else's money!

We bought some really fun colorful items to be raffled off at a luncheon in May, and had fun just wandering the streets. We also both happen to be on the Bazaar Committee for October's event, and were handing out some letters to potential vendors.

I have been to Venice four times now since the beginning of 2008, and this was clearly the start of the tourist season. The flowers were not quite out in full force yet, but there were so many more people out than in the past few times I have visited. I took some pictures for you to enjoy. Once my dialup Internet starts cooperating, I will finally upload all of them.



No comments: