Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

"Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." Psalm 100

From the Cooper house to yours - Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for God's provision during the past year. A wonderful husband who returned safely from a deployment; a beautiful baby boy who has given me joy; a smooth move from one foreign country to the next; a lovely home to call ours (scorpion-free) for the next few years; health and financial security; the ability to call myself an American; family and friends throughout the world who are amazing; and salvation I do not deserve!

Here's to another year filled with blessings! Now, I'm going to go get my turkey ready for the slow cooker (doesn't fit in the oven) and take my son on a walk on this very rare sunny northern Germany day!

No comments: