Saturday, December 26, 2009

Frohe Weihnachten & Prettige Kerstdagen

Or, Merry Christmas! We hope that you had a great Christmas this year. Ours was very low-key, which was nice.

We did get to go to the Aachen Christmas market on Wednesday, and had a fabulous time. It was my favorite market we attended this year.

It's been a great weekend spending time with Chris and Jackson for Jack's first Christmas. I am really glad we get to have the time together as a family.

I was planning on sending Christmas cards this year. I even ordered them from Snapfish on November 24. However, we still have not received them. So, I will send them out when we finally get them. But, I do hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and 2009.

Frohe Weihnachten (German for Merry Christmas) & Prettige kerstdagen (Dutch) from Germany!

No comments: