Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow Day

Well, no trip to Tongeren this weekend. We have been living in a true winter wonderland for the past week. It has been lovely.

We had snow practically all week, and we had a nice time easing back into our usual routines.

Yesterday, we had a date to go see the movie Avatar, while our new babysitter watched Jackson. We had a fantastic time (although I could do without the preachy political messages throughout the movie). However, the snow really came down yesterday.

And, today, we woke up to an even heavier snowfall. So, we decided to stay in today and do things like make snow ice cream. We took Jackson outside to play a little in it. Here are the boys in our backyard:



I love it!

2 comments:

Madcap Motherhood said...

Where were you, Narnia? Look at that little snowy bear! He's so cute.
I laughed when I saw your other post entitled "They Can't All Be Winners". The title gives me serious deja vu!

Stacey Woods said...

I am so glad I am not the only one that makes Snow Ice Cream! Phil makes fun of me but it is a must I tell ya'.